June 11
Happy Fathers Day!(sunday)
Up here in Brea is preeeeetty sweeeet. We are working hard. I got sick again earlier in last week with a cold and had to call it a day, and stay in the apartment for one day, not fun at all. But i got better and things are rolling, we got baptism coming up in july.
I just ate a big breakfast, a father and son in the ward make breakfast for the entire zone everyother p-day. He has been doing it since 1988, and he has a book that has been signed by the missionaries since than. It is like looking at a timeline of missionaries who has served here. It is way cool. The Fathers name is Harry Shultz, and his sons name is Harrison.
I'm sorry, but i was wondering if some day down the road when things are not as crazy, i would like help with my absentee ballet.
So i may vote down here in California.
Thanks Mom Dad Harrison Grant Kimball! love you all.
peace
Up here in Brea is preeeeetty sweeeet. We are working hard. I got sick again earlier in last week with a cold and had to call it a day, and stay in the apartment for one day, not fun at all. But i got better and things are rolling, we got baptism coming up in july.
I just ate a big breakfast, a father and son in the ward make breakfast for the entire zone everyother p-day. He has been doing it since 1988, and he has a book that has been signed by the missionaries since than. It is like looking at a timeline of missionaries who has served here. It is way cool. The Fathers name is Harry Shultz, and his sons name is Harrison.
I'm sorry, but i was wondering if some day down the road when things are not as crazy, i would like help with my absentee ballet.
So i may vote down here in California.
Thanks Mom Dad Harrison Grant Kimball! love you all.
peace
Comments