Visit from Elder Bednar
Sup y'alls, there's a snake in my boot.
So transfers are this week, I have a feeling that I might get
transfered. I don't want to get transfered yet, This ward i'm in is so
awesome, from a great Bishop and Elders Quorum to nice families. And
also we picked up 2 new investigators and like 6 potential
investigators some ready to be baptized, legitemately. But and also
like I said my area is getting split. There is a lot going on this
transfer.
My package to K-ball should come today. if not, later. After I sent
it, I thought I should have put something nice in there for harry and
kendiez, but i forgot and now i feel bad haha, I don't have a whole
lot to give but just a letter.
I liked the picture of kim and the Mustang. Who was that kid in the
picture at kimballs party? I didn't recongnize him.
So Elder David A. Bednar Spoke April 6, to Anaheim California Mission.
It was super cool. He said specifically not to tell all of what was
spoken, so I will respect his words. but Some of the stuff said was
just amazing. He did not give a talk or presentation. What he did was
interacted with every missionary and gave comprehensive questions and
Answers. It was all based upon Agency, Becoming Agents and not
Objects, acting in Faith. he said Playing the game "guess what's in my
head" is not effective, because it puts the person answering the
question into an object and not a agent. He applied it to missionary
work. We also had an open question and answer with him. Which was
intense. but ultimately My perspective on prayers, testimony,
scripture reading, teaching and interacting with people have change
for the better. But yeah I wish I can tell you those things he said,
but no worries, it ain't for you.
So transfers are this week, I have a feeling that I might get
transfered. I don't want to get transfered yet, This ward i'm in is so
awesome, from a great Bishop and Elders Quorum to nice families. And
also we picked up 2 new investigators and like 6 potential
investigators some ready to be baptized, legitemately. But and also
like I said my area is getting split. There is a lot going on this
transfer.
My package to K-ball should come today. if not, later. After I sent
it, I thought I should have put something nice in there for harry and
kendiez, but i forgot and now i feel bad haha, I don't have a whole
lot to give but just a letter.
I liked the picture of kim and the Mustang. Who was that kid in the
picture at kimballs party? I didn't recongnize him.
So Elder David A. Bednar Spoke April 6, to Anaheim California Mission.
It was super cool. He said specifically not to tell all of what was
spoken, so I will respect his words. but Some of the stuff said was
just amazing. He did not give a talk or presentation. What he did was
interacted with every missionary and gave comprehensive questions and
Answers. It was all based upon Agency, Becoming Agents and not
Objects, acting in Faith. he said Playing the game "guess what's in my
head" is not effective, because it puts the person answering the
question into an object and not a agent. He applied it to missionary
work. We also had an open question and answer with him. Which was
intense. but ultimately My perspective on prayers, testimony,
scripture reading, teaching and interacting with people have change
for the better. But yeah I wish I can tell you those things he said,
but no worries, it ain't for you.
Comments